All Spas in Montreal
Our Montreal Spa Directory provides a wide variety of spas, most include massage and a range of other spa treatments, like facials, electrolysis, foot massage and more.
- Spa CurAge offers the Montreal community everything from facials to body treatments to their signature massages. Discounted beauty packages mean spa-level treatment for a good price. Spa CurAge also sells premium skin care products, combining the best of science and nature, all the while providing personalized skin care solutions for every customer. Expect a tranquil, professional spa atmosphere guaranteed to take your relaxation to the next level. Also offers specialized medical spa treatments.
- EQlib Medispa is known for its exceedingly professional, friendly staff and long-term skin results, with many customers extolling increasingly beautiful skin after multiple visits. Often, different skin treatments are combined and crafted, based on individual need. Extensive line of high quality products also available. Laser treatments and electrolysis available, as well as a wide range of aesthetic treatments.
- Contemporary yet cozy, Concept SPA Lâ€™Essentielle offers a variety of body treatments and relaxation packages. In addition to traditional body care, this fine establishment also offers permanent make-up micro-pigmentation eyebrows and permanent manicures on natural nails. All products used in this facility are approved by Health Canada.
- Offering aesthetic services for both him and her, Platinum Spa delivers when it comes to attentiveness and professionalism. Services include manicures, pedicures, nail application, hair removal, facials, eyelash extensions and permanent make-up. Shellac gel available. Special discounts often available so check in on their social media frequently.
- A top-notch luxurious spa, containing state-of-the-art equipment, Milada Salon and Facial Spa prides itself in superior service and seasoned professionalism. The location adds to its appeal, steps away from the beautiful shops, cafes and bars on Saint-Laurent Boulevard. Milada provides more than just facials but targeted treatment based on your skin type.
- Altispa provides a number of express services, including facials, pedicures and manicures–fantastic for the Montreal man or woman on-the-go. On top of their many types of facials, Altispa offers a free SkinScope Analysis to help guide you to just the right facial. (Or simply choose their Altispa Advanced Signature Facial, customized for your skin type.) Spa-level manicures and pedicures offered as well.
- Since its inception in 2000, founder Sonia DiMeo (a certified naturopath and beauty specialist) continues to seek out new, innovative methods to beautify, including her own private label of natural, organic cosmetics. Other services include microblading, waxing, facial care, spa mani/pedi and electrolysis among others. Check out their most recent promotions via social media.
- Woman-owned Spiritus Spa Urbain creates a massage or beauty therapy experience that goes beyond the physical and addresses the spiritual life of each and every client. Known for their ability to create a balanced, calming environment, they provide the best in massage and beauty care including hot stone massage, facials, eyelashes, aesthetic medical care and other beautification and relaxation services.
- More than just a spa but a philosophy, Spa Espace Nomad incorporates holistic care into its line of treatments, encouraging every visitor to connect with his or her inner self, circulate energy and awaken a dynamic healing process. From facial treatments to massage to hair removal, the utmost care is put into choosing products using the freshest, high quality and organic ingredients. Their in-house herbalist prepares all our body-care productsâ€”from butters to scrubs and even our organic honey wraps.