All Spas in Montreal
Our Montreal Spa Directory provides a wide variety of spas, most include massage and a range of other spa treatments, like facials, electrolysis, foot massage and more.
- A top-notch luxurious spa, containing state-of-the-art equipment, Milada Salon and Facial Spa prides itself in superior service and seasoned professionalism. The location adds to its appeal, steps away from the beautiful shops, cafes and bars on Saint-Laurent Boulevard. Milada provides more than just facials but targeted treatment based on your skin type.
- Altispa provides a number of express services, including facials, pedicures and manicures–fantastic for the Montreal man or woman on-the-go. On top of their many types of facials, Altispa offers a free SkinScope Analysis to help guide you to just the right facial. (Or simply choose their Altispa Advanced Signature Facial, customized for your skin type.) Spa-level manicures and pedicures offered as well.
- Since its inception in 2000, founder Sonia DiMeo (a certified naturopath and beauty specialist) continues to seek out new, innovative methods to beautify, including her own private label of natural, organic cosmetics. Other services include microblading, waxing, facial care, spa mani/pedi and electrolysis among others. Check out their most recent promotions via social media.
- Woman-owned Spiritus Spa Urbain creates a massage or beauty therapy experience that goes beyond the physical and addresses the spiritual life of each and every client. Known for their ability to create a balanced, calming environment, they provide the best in massage and beauty care including hot stone massage, facials, eyelashes, aesthetic medical care and other beautification and relaxation services.
- More than just a spa but a philosophy, Spa Espace Nomad incorporates holistic care into its line of treatments, encouraging every visitor to connect with his or her inner self, circulate energy and awaken a dynamic healing process. From facial treatments to massage to hair removal, the utmost care is put into choosing products using the freshest, high quality and organic ingredients. Their in-house herbalist prepares all our body-care productsâ€”from butters to scrubs and even our organic honey wraps.
- Expect a spa experience steeped in rich tradition at Hamman Andalusi & Spa. Ancestral care and traditional massages with argan oil as well as hair care, manicures and pedicures, all delivered in an atmosphere of high-end decor, reminiscent of the Arabian nights. The piece de resistance is the hamman (Turkish bath) services that open the pores of the skin and detoxify the body.
- In business for 18 years, West Spa continues to provide the Montreal community with unique spa experiences such as Waiting for Baby, Pretty Woman (facial, pedicure and manicure) and What Women Want (massage with pedicure and manicure). Teen packages also provided, such as teen-make-up and teen hair removal. Staff is consistently friendly and knowledgeable.
- The perfect getaway for a girl’s weekend spa experience, Avie provides a variety of luxurious facials and body massages. Staffed with highly knowledgeable professionals, expect a massage tailormade to your specific physical needs. Big night out on the town? Have your hair and make-up professionally done first. Perfectly located in Old Montreal (in the Marriot SpringHill Suites), the facilities are exceptionally serene and clean.
- Forget your worries and choose a deeply sensory massages adapted to your body and lifestyle. SKYSPA offers a wide range of massage services including Lomi-Lomi, Pregnant Woman Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Hot Stone Massage and more. Experience thermal cycling in a beautiful environment, plunging your body from hot to cold water, leaving you refreshed and invigorated. You won’t even remember you’re in the city at SKYSPA.