All Spas in Montreal
Our Montreal Spa Directory provides a wide variety of spas, most include massage and a range of other spa treatments, like facials, electrolysis, foot massage and more.
- Expect a spa experience steeped in rich tradition at Hamman Andalusi & Spa. Ancestral care and traditional massages with argan oil as well as hair care, manicures and pedicures, all delivered in an atmosphere of high-end decor, reminiscent of the Arabian nights. The piece de resistance is the hamman (Turkish bath) services that open the pores of the skin and detoxify the body.
- In business for 18 years, West Spa continues to provide the Montreal community with unique spa experiences such as Waiting for Baby, Pretty Woman (facial, pedicure and manicure) and What Women Want (massage with pedicure and manicure). Teen packages also provided, such as teen-make-up and teen hair removal. Staff is consistently friendly and knowledgeable.
- The perfect getaway for a girl’s weekend spa experience, Avie provides a variety of luxurious facials and body massages. Staffed with highly knowledgeable professionals, expect a massage tailormade to your specific physical needs. Big night out on the town? Have your hair and make-up professionally done first. Perfectly located in Old Montreal (in the Marriot SpringHill Suites), the facilities are exceptionally serene and clean.
- Forget your worries and choose a deeply sensory massages adapted to your body and lifestyle. SKYSPA offers a wide range of massage services including Lomi-Lomi, Pregnant Woman Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Hot Stone Massage and more. Experience thermal cycling in a beautiful environment, plunging your body from hot to cold water, leaving you refreshed and invigorated. You won’t even remember you’re in the city at SKYSPA.
- Casting a contemporary, hip “vibe”, Vibes Salon is the go-to location for fun, trendy hairstyles including amazing balayages. On top of cutting-edge colors and styles, Vibes specializes in bridal hair-do’s. In addition, Vibes also offers mani/pedis and organic airbrush spray tanning as well as facials and waxing procedures.
- In existence since 2005, Ashton Wellness was started by a single mom with a background in the hospitality industry. Customer service still remains her top priority, treating each client like a guest in her home. Services offered include: manicures, pedicures, organic skincare, waxing, sugaring and eyelash extensions along with a variety of massage and other beautification services.