All Spas in Montreal
Our Montreal Spa Directory provides a wide variety of spas, most include massage and a range of other spa treatments, like facials, electrolysis, foot massage and more.
- Combining our famed hospitality with the Ritz Carlton’s heritage in luxury, we’re proud to provide our clientele with an elegant, spacious and serene facility in the heart of downtown Montreal. This collaboration promises to cater to every expectation with luxury treatments and incomparable, attentive service.
- Our goal is to not only pamper you but to make you feel more relaxed and more yourself when you walk out, then you did when you entered our welcoming doors. At Spa Diva, our main concern is you. Let us welcome you into a world of phenomenal and memorable services here at Canada’s largest and most luxurious day spa.
- Spa Venus and Mars is a spa that is “out of this world” as their name suggests. State of the art facials include Algomask, Botinol, Collagen, Hydrolifting and Sea C. Other services include body thinning, teeth whitening, laser hair removal, Botox, food detox, microdermabrasion, oxygen therapy, cellulite treatment and Venus freeze, among others. Milk and mask peels sold at their establishment.
- Wellness center Spa Vert is located close to the Atwater Market in Montreal. Offering a vast array of relaxation, spiritual and beautification services, including lymphatic energy healing, shamanic healing, chakra balancing, cranio-sacral therapy, ayurvedic (marma balancing), naturapathy and aromatherapy. Also held at this esteemed wellness center: classes and workshops for the Montreal community.
- To understand the ancient services provided at this spa, its best to understand ayurveda. The basis of Ayurveda: each of us has individual needs or requirements in lifestyle, exercise, diet, bodywork and other therapies according to our Ayurvedic type (or dosha). The cooperative group of practitioners at Ayurvedic Holistic Spa will recommend the type of therapy best suited for you, according to your dosha and to your particular needs at this time.